Minute Madness is Sports Interaction’s latest hybrid casino/sports game which uses the scoring in real-world hockey games to determine winning numbers. Players loved it during World Cup, so now we’re bringing it to our biggest hockey fans!
Unlike most casino games, which use a random number generator (RNG) to draw winning numbers, Minute Madness uses the scoring times of hockey games instead. This makes it verifiable, transparent, and totally immersive for bettors.
The idea is to pick a number of separate minutes in a game – minutes that you think a goal will be scored. Let’s take a look at an example at a game between the Habs and the Islanders.
|2:25||Casey Cizikas br> Assists: Noah Dobson, Cal Clutterbuck|
|6:03||Anthony Beauvillier Assists: Scott Mayfield,Jean-Gabriel Pageau|
|No Goals Scored|
|41:56||Nick Suzuki Assists: Jonathan Drouin|
In this example, the winning numbers would be: 3, 7 and 42.
Your odds increase exponentially with each correct pick. To enhance your experience, we’ve added an “auto pick” button to randomly select numbers for you. It’s based on 60 minutes of NHL regulation time. If no goals are scored, your bet is refunded. Goals scored on an empty net do not count.
You will only find this innovative game at Sports Interaction.
How to Play Minute Madness
- Pick between 1 and 10 minutes in the game you believe a goal will be scored.
- An interactive payout table will appear at the bottom of the screen as a guide to the potential payout. Final odds are determined by how many picks made, how many picks are correct, as well as the total goals that end up being scored in the game.
- Simply add to the bet slip to confirm your selections.
- The 1st minute is 00:00–00:59s, the 2nd minute is 01:00-01:59, and so on.
- Multiple goals scored in the same minute interval count as 1 correct pick for that minute.
- The maximum that can be won per customer is $1,000,000 regardless of odds and stake amount.
- Full rules: https://help.sportsinteraction.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009292594#anchor_minutemadness
* Patent pending.