Sports Interaction’s hybrid casino/sports game, Minute Madness is unlike anything you’ve ever played before, but once you understand the rules, you’ll find it a simple and fun new way to immerse yourself in the action of a live footy match, with all the added thrill of a casino game.
Most casino games use a random number generator (RNG) to draw winning numbers. Minute Madness uses the results of real-world sport events instead, which makes it verifiable and transparent.
The basic idea is to pick a number of separate minutes in a game – minutes that you think a goal will be scored. Let’s take a look at an example:
Argentina was upset by Saudi Arabia in the Group Stage of the 2022 World Cup.
- ARG — Lionel Messi — 10th min
- SAU — Saleh Al-Shehri — 48th min
- SAU — Salem Al-Dawsari — 53rd min
In our example, goals were scored at the 10th, 48th and 53rd minute, so the winning numbers for this Minute Madness are 10, 48, and 56.
Your odds increase exponentially with each correct pick. If it’s a low scoring game the odds increase to reflect the difficulty of choosing correct minutes when less goals are scored. If no goals are scored, your bet is refunded.
Step-by-Step How to Play Minute Madness
1. Pick between 1 and 10 minutes in the game you believe a goal will be scored.
2. An interactive payout table will appear at the bottom of the screen as a guide to the potential payout. Final odds are determined by how many picks made, how many picks are correct, as well as the total goals that end up being scored in the match.
3. Simply add to the bet slip to confirm your selections.
The 1st minute is 00:00–00:59s, the 2nd minute is 01:00-01:59, and so on.
Multiple goals scored in the same minute interval count as 1 correct pick for that minute.
The maximum that can be won per customer is $1,000,000 regardless of odds and stake amount.
* Patent pending.